my name is tim walker. i’m a writer/editor gen x-er, who is navigating faith, marriage, parenthood and mid-life. i love movies, superheroes, superhero movies and comics. i live in the gray zone, that place between knowing and living out what i know.
i worked at Walk Thru the Bible Ministries for a little over a decade. i was the editor of YW magazine for ten years and the editor of Stand Firm magazine for one year. i co-wrote a book with Chip Ingram called Sex180. and since 2006, i’ve worked at the reThink Group as an editor/writer. i live in georgia with my beautiful wife, jennifer, and my three sons. my wife, jennifer, is co-owner of a business that helps new parents called Moms On Call.
on this blog, you’ll find the following categories:
• the gray zone: the place between knowing and living out my faith in Jesus Christ.
• ordinary hero: manhood stuff
• the box: the stuff that doesn’t fit into any other category
• geek dad: fatherhood stuff
• dynamic duo: marriage stuff
• playlist: posts inspired by music, movies, TV, books, etc.
and if you’re wondering why an editor writes in lowercase, here’s some insight to that mystery.